Neurofunctional Treatment of Pain with Movement Disorders
Find a Practitioner
Meet Our Graduates – Find a Neurofunctional Practitioner Near You
Enter Last Name, Profession or City, and click search.
Do not use abbreviations or acronyms, e.g. – type United States, not USA.
Click a column heading: Last Name, Profession, City or Country, to sort list in descending order (A – Z), and click again to sort in ascending order (Z – A).
The list below is voluntary and does not include all graduates. If you are a McMaster Contemporary Medical Acupuncture Program graduate who is not on the list below, you can ask to be added by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Badwall graduated with an Honours Bachelors degree in Kinesiology from McMaster University in Hamilton, Canada. During his studies at McMaster University Dr. Badwall’s main focus and research was in exercise physiology and sports injury rehabilitation sciences. To further his interest and pursuit in physical medicine, Dr. Badwall completed the Doctor of Chiropractic Medicine Degree from Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in Toronto, Canada. Becoming a Doctor specializing in neuromusculoskeletal medicine was a natural extension of his undergraduate degree in Kinesiology. Dr. Badwall practices and assesses all injuries in a functional integrative therapeutic model, combining current up-to-date procedures in physical medicine. Dr. Badwall also stresses the importance of healthy lifestyle and exercise rehabilitation in his plan of management in order to maintain the benefits provided by his prescribed management. Dr. Badwall is the clinic director of Active Physical Rehab & Sports Injury Clinic which is a upscale, interdisciplinary clinic in SW Brampton.
In addition to Dr. Badwall’s core training he has attained specialization to provide more assessment and treatment tools to manage many acute and chronic injuries:
1) Certified Provider in Active Release Techniques (ART®) Toronto, Canada
2) Contemporary Acupuncture Provider McMaster University Department of Anaesthesiology Hamilton, Canada
3) Diploma in Functional Assessment & Management of Sports Injuries McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada
4) Diploma in The Assessment, Diagnosis and Management of Cranio-Cervical-Mandibular-Thoracic Disorder, McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada
5) Certified Provider in Low Tech Rehabilitation Toronto, Canada
6) Advanced Needing Techniques McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada
7) Certified Provider in Kinesio Taping.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.