Meet Our Graduates – Find a Neurofunctional Practitioner Near You
The list below is voluntary and does not include all graduates. If you are a McMaster Contemporary Medical Acupuncture Program graduate who is not on the list below, you can ask to be added by emailing email@example.com
I am a registered physiotherapist through the college of physiotherapists of Ontario.
• Member of Canadian Physiotherapy Association
• Member of the college of Physiotherapists of Ontario
• Certified in McKenzie approach in Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy (MDT) through The McKenzie Institute Canada
• Graduate of Contemporary Medical Acupuncture program with McMaster University
• Certified member of Acupuncture Foundation of Canada Institute (CAFCI)
• Certified practitioner in Gokavi Transverse Technique (GTT) in dry needling
• Certified Non-Physician member of American Board of Independent Medical Examiners (ABIME)
• Registered member of Electromyography Technologists of Canada (AETC)
• Registered member of American Association of Electrodiagnostic Technologists (AAET).
I am currently perusing a PhD program in Health and Rehabilitation Sciences, Physical Therapy field with Western University, London Ontario.